Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Bee-lated Birthday...

I was on a card making frenzy today.  I wanted to make a few Bee-lated cards, one as a shape card and the other as a scene card.





Materials Used:
Shape Card (welded using Cricut Craft Room at 5.5)
Bee cut at 3 1/2" (hidden contour using CCR)
Cricut: Create a Critter (Bee hive, bee, tree)
Cricut: Everyday Paper Dolls (Grass cut at 1 1/2")
White Card A2 size
Paper from my scraps
Stickles
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-754 Critter Faces, Medium
My Pink Stamper (sentiment)
Action Wobbles & Dimensionals for tree
Button with Baker's Twine (from My Craft Spot)

Challenges Entered:
Action Wobble #22:  Something that starts with "B"
Paperplay Challenge #32:  Shape Card
Go Fish Challenges #22:  Shape Card
Peachy Keen #30: Popped Up


11 comments:

  1. Love your bee cards - they are so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love scene cards and you did a fantastic job on this one.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! This is usually the type of card I need cuz I am often late!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and I love that the little bee moves! What a great idea! Thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Adorable!! Love that sweet bee with his sparkling wings!! Thank you so much for joining us at Go Fish! Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Sweet Card. You just can't go wrong with Peachy Face. Thank you for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! perfect use of the action wobble spring. I love using them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! I LOVE wobbles specially with insects.
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning the challenge!

    Love this super cute card! That little Bee with a PKS face and put on a Wobble makes for such a cute and fun card.


    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bee wobble cards are WAY TOO CUTE! I love them! Awesome job!!!! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge this week. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, super cute little Bee.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete