Friday, August 10, 2012

CAS Card- Warm Holiday Wishes

I seen a design similar to this one in a crafting magazine and thought I'd make my version.  I love the simplicity of it.  In one photo I used my own homemade glimmer mist and the other I left it plain.  This card took me less than 6 minutes to make!


Materials Used:
A2 size card (long way)
Inkadinkadoo Snowflakes a Plenty (Snowflake) Warm Holiday Wishes (outside sentiment)
Inside sentiment by Craft Smart ($1 bin at Michaels)
Ink Ice Blue by Colorbox inkpads
Bling from stash
Corner Punch

Challenges Entered:
Fab n' Funky #133:  Pearls or Rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Simply elegant! Beautiful shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By The Way..... Thank you for joining me at Tabitha's Designs Challenge:)
    Current Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful snowflake images. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, fantastic image.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete