Friday, August 10, 2012

Keys to a Happy Family

I just finished this layout this morning using left over stickers, letters, patterned paper and chipboard that I had lying around.  I am in a mad decluttering phase of my scrapbooking space and am trying to use up some things before I buy more.  It's been hard, especially soon the beautiful Fall, Halloween and Christmas papers will be coming out!
I love the title "Key's to a Happy Family".  I used 2 chipboard keys and tied one with Raffia.
This is our family pictures from last October (our children, the first cousins and my husbands sisters) and I finally had a chance to display them in the kids scrapbooks.  I used 2 brown Bazzil cardstock for the base pages and the mats are left over patterned paper from my Autumn stash.  The stickers are also left over from this stash




1 comment: