Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Music Gives a Soul to the Universe

Good evening!  It is FREEZING in New Brunswick, Canada today!  Currently, it is -21 and with the windchill, it feels like -32!  It is supposed to be cold all week long.  Brrrrr.  Great weather for flannel jammies.
I wanted to post a project that I made for someone very special to me.  She is like another sister or mother and she means the world to me.  Our connection is through music, especially with voice and piano!  She is truly a gifted musician. I wanted to make her something that she could put on her Grand Piano.
Here is my project....


  Materials Used:
*8 x 10 frame
*A Child`s Year Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 50) Icon shift at 5" (Grand Piano)
*font from Plantin Schoolbook at 3/4"
*Black Cricut vinyl
*Patterned paper by Recollections Music Notes

Challenges Entered:
Fantabulous Cricut #145: Sound of Music

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! I'm going to feature it this Saturday on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! TFS!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant frame! Beautiful project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project thanks for sharing with us at FCCb this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I'm sure she loved it. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!! Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete