Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The 14 Days of Valentine's #4: You're scent-sational

Welcome to the 4th Kid Valentine in The 14 Days of Valentine's.  Today, I am here to showcase my 4th project for this series.  I am sticking with quick and simple children's Valentine's that are great for those class sets that we all find ourselves rushing out to buy, or in this case, make!
I love My Pink Stamper stamps.  Such cute phrases.  This card today will showcase the Even More Punnylicious stamp set by My Pink Stamper.  I paired it with a cute skunk from Create a Critter.

Materials Used:
*A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 33)  tag at 2 1/2"
*Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 31) skunk at 2 1/2"
*Peachy Keen PK#754 Critter Faces Medium
*My Pink Stamper Even More Punnylicious
*Bling
*tag mat 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
*Sentiment by Hero Arts
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by K & Co Valentine's Day

1 comment:

  1. Super cute tag! I just love you cutie pink skunk and the sentiment is perfect TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete