Friday, January 25, 2013

The 14 Days of Valentines #7: You're the Cat's Meow!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Here is my 7th kid Valentine in the series...half way there! I hope this is giving you some good ideas as of what you can make.
For this Valentine, I used Cricut's Sweetheart cartridge and Create a Critter.

Materials Used:
*Sweethearts Cricut  Cartridge (p. 72) cut at 3 3/4" with scallop and shadow feature
*Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (p. 38) at 2" (cat)
*My Pink Stamper More Punnylicious stamp set
*Patterned paper by Heidi Grade Designs Love Of My Life Candy 
*Studio G glitter Glue

6 comments:

  1. What a super cute tag!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little kitty. You sure are getting great Valentines made for this 14 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! The Create A Critter cartridge is one of my favorites!! :)

    Katie
    CreationsByKT
    KTsCreativeInsights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete