Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The 14 Days of Valentine's #11: You're Tweet

Happy Tuesday everyone!  There
Our family always makes Valentine's for each other!  My son is obsessed with Angry Birds, along with every other child out there.  So for his Valentine's this year, I made him an Red Angry Bird one.  I got the measurements for the Angry Bird from Pajama Crafter and it can be found here.  I used George & Basic Shapes for the Red Angry Birds and Elegant Edges for the card.

Materials Used:
*Elegant Edges (p. 26) at 4 1/4"
*George and Basic Shapes for Red Bird 
*Hero Arts for Sentiment on back
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by My Minds Eye Complete Boy paper stack

9 comments:

  1. An Angry Bird valentine....fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Angry bird card! I'm sure your Son will love it. Very clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite one so far :-) great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to use an angry bird. Very fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love angry birds love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! My son would absolutely love these as his cards to hand out. I think I have some playing around to do. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! My son loves AB and I made his b'day card with one. Good idea for Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete