Saturday, January 26, 2013

The 14 Days of Valentine's #8: You're A Great Catch

Welcome to #8 of the 14 Days of Valentine's for kids.  Today, I made another boy Valentine featuring baseball.  I used George and Basic Shapes for the base and Boys Will Be Boys for the baseball and glove and paired it with a My Pink Stamper set.

Materials Used:
*George and Basic Shapes  Cricut cartridge by Provocraft  (Circle) cut at 3 3/4" and 4" (red)
*Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge by Provocraft (p.29)  glove cut at 2 1/4", baseball (p. 39) at 1 1/2"
*Patterned paper by My Minds Eye Complete Boy paper stack
*My Pink Stamper Even more Punnlicious

4 comments:

  1. What a great boy themed card...I know a lot of people struggle with those. This is great and love that you did it round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to come up with boy themed cards sometimes and this is a great one!! Good job! :)

    Katie
    CreationsByKT
    KTsCreativeInsights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...great guy theme!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete