Sunday, January 20, 2013

The 14 Days of Valentine's #2: To my beary best friend!

Welcome to Valentine's Day card for Kids #2.  This was such a cute little card and perfect for boys and girls.  I used Create a Critter 2 and Elegant Edges for this card.

Materials Used:
*Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 33) at 2 1/4"
*Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 32) at 4"
*Patterned paper by Pebbleinc Love XOXO Hearts
*Cardstock by Recollections
*My Pink Stamper More Punnylicious stamp set
*Ribbon from Dollarstore
*Button
*Cherry Red Baker's Twine by My Craft Spot
*Hero Arts Stamp Set (sentiment)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute tag. I need to get busy and make Valentines for my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable!! Love that bear and the beautiful ribbon!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable love the bear and the bow on the top of the card is fab!

    ReplyDelete