Friday, February 22, 2013

Cut Up Up Challenges #13: Pinterest Inspired

Happy Friday everyone!  Today we have an awesome challenge over at Cut It Up Challenges. Today's challenge is called Pinterest Inspired. I am sure most of you are a "Pinner!"  If not I will give you a warning. This site is OVERLOAD addiction.  So many amazing ideas and a great way to keep them all safe instead of using bookmarks. For today's challenge you are to create a paper project that was inspired by something you saw on Pinterest.  Don't have Pinterest? Don't worry you can still play, just use inspiration from a fellow crafter or someone you follow in blogging world.  It is very important though, please give credit to the original source in your blog post by providing a link to their project.  Remember to use a die cut somewhere in your project.
For my inspiration, I chose to give my own take on a wonderful Patriotic card from a fellow Canadian Crafter.  I have been a long time follower of her and saw this on Pinterest and knew immediately that I wanted to do it.  Her name is Cindy and you can find her wonderful blog here.
Here is her original creation found here, and this is what Cindy created.


This is my take on her wonderful design. I used Create a Critter, Go Canada and Doodlecharms cartridges.



Isn't that just sweet!
This challenge starts today, February 22nd and ends March 6th.

Materials Used:
*A2 size
*cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper Blue Christmas by Recollections
*Create a Critter, Doodlecharms, Go Canada Cricut Cartridges
*Peachy Keen PK #754 Critter Faces Medium
*My Craft Spot Baker's Twine in Cherry Red
*White Gelly Roll pen
*Creamy Brown ink (inked RCMP hat)
*Stamp by Studio G


9 comments:

  1. Anita, this card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I love that cute little beaver!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! I need to get a proud to be a Canadian stamp! It's awesome. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card is sooo cute!! I remember seeing Cindy's when she made it and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Duper Cute card!!Awesome job!
    Have a Fabulous Weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Anita this is awesome!! I love that cute beaver and how you did the inside!! Cracks me up!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It reminds me of that old TV show, Due South!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! The PK face on the beaver looks so cute and the inside of the card looks great! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete