Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tic Tac Toe Challenge-Die Cuttin' Divas #104

What a wonderful challenge this week in store for all of you over at Die Cuttin' Divas. This week challenge #104 is a Tic Tac Toe Grid.  Choose any row and remember to have fun!


This week our Guest Diva is Diana from DL. Art.
Our sponsor this week is Leave a Paper Trail and they have kindly donated a gift certificate to the winner.

For my project, I chose to go across the bottom for the Tic Tac Toe grid (flowers, embossing, ribbon).
I also used A Quilted Christmas Cricut Cartridge and made my first Christmas Card for 2013!

My Card is a 5 x 7 card.
The flowers are from my stash that I got last year in the Dollar bin at Michael's.  I used the Metallic Collection by Recollections for the angel. 

The inside sentiment...
Be sure to check out Die Cuttin' Diva's this week to see more creations from the wonderful Design Team.

Materials Used:
*5 x 7 card
*Metallic's Collection by Recollections
*A Quilted Christmas Cricut Cartridge
*Ribbon by Holiday Time Dot String
*Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder
*Michael's paper flowers Nouveau Noel found in Dollar bin at Michael's
*Inkadinkadoo O Holy Night stamp set for sentiment

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love her dress. TFS


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and your card... thanks for reminding me to join in this week at Die Cutting Divas! Love tic tac toe challenges :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This angel and overall card is just lovely. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your angel is beautiful. I love the cut and the colors, the design and the elements you chose.

    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    Guest designer DCD
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2013/02/guest-designer-for-die-cuttin-divas.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty!! Yay for starting your Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love this angel!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!Elegant & Beautiful!!
    Have a FABULOUS day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete