Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My first Mini Album!

Hi everyone.  I wanted to share a great big milestone for the average crafter in me.  I finally made my first mini album and I can honestly say I am now addicted to them!
I got the idea for this from a Facebook group called Play Along.  This is a great group full of wonderful ideas and you just sign up for what you'd like to participate in.  Many challenges don't have a time limit, some do, and there are usually tutorials for that challenge.
Ginger from My Sisters Scrapper led the group in a 5 video tutorial.  Ginger is an excellent teacher and I found the video's to be perfect to follow with lots of great ideas.
So here is my first mini album.  I chose to do a Halloween Mini (1st mini, I wanted to choose a very basic and easy theme).
Thanks for watching and if you're not part of the Facebook Play Along group, do so!
Anita

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love all the detail you put into your mini. I so want to try to make one, never made one before either, thanks for the inspiration, now more then ever do I want to try & make a mini:)


    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to see the video when I get home. This looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower and I am totally in love with this mini! Great job!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete