Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Polar Bear Challenge-Die Cuttin' Divas #103

Happy Tuesday everyone.  It's another fantastic challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. It could give you a great start to your Christmas Cards for 2013!
Our guest Diva this week is Katie

Challenge: Use a Polar Bear

For my project, I chose to make a Christmas Card (my first for this year) using A Quilted Christmas.  I wanted the sentiment to be a huge part of this card so I didn't put one on the front.

I added some sparkle to the card using bling, on the polar bear itself and used Glitter Glue on the patterned paper.
Now isn't that a "sparkling" little ticket....For more beautiful Polar Bear inspired projects, please check out my fellow DT sisters over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Materials Used:
*A2 size card
*Cardstock by Recollections Neutrals & Spice Market
*Patterned paper by Recollections Blue Christmas paper pad
*Metallics(White & Gold) and Glitter cardstock (blue) by Recollections
*A Quilted Christmas (p. 66) at 3 1/2"
*Recollections border punch
*Studio G Glitter Glue
*Sentiment by Hero Arts
*bling (2)
*2 thicknesses of foam tape





7 comments:

  1. Really cute...love that polar bear!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I have this cart and love that bear. Great job. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the added sparkle on your pretty polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Wonderful card!Lovely Polar Bear!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! I love that polar bear and the inside off the card is also great!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful polar bear. I haven't seen that cut before

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty!! I love the polar bear and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete