Monday, February 4, 2013

Ursula's Big Heart and BIG news!!!

Happy Monday! Today I have some exciting news to share with you!  I have been chosen as part of the Craft Your Passion DT!!!!!! I am so excited about this DT and have the opportunity to craft with an amazing bunch of ladies.
Today is my first challenge with this DT!  Our challenge this Monday is Challenge #148 Pastels, NO dark colors.
This week, Jacqui, the owner of The Digi Garden (this weeks sponsor) has passed away very suddenly. I would like to take this time to send my condolences along with prayers to her family as they go through this difficult time.

As mentioned, our sponsor this week is The Digi Garden.  I chose to work with Ursula's Big Heart image.  And here is my card!
 For my card I used my Prismacolors to color Ursula.  I added some Icicle Stickles to the heart to make it stand out slightly.
 I also added some Glitter glue to the flowers and gave the centers some bling.


The inside...
For more amazing projects, please check out the rest of the DT at Craft Your Passion.

Materials Used:
*A2 card with White base
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper Pink Plaid by Recollections
*Mulberry Flowers
*Bling
*Image Ursula's Big Heart from The Digi Garden
*Sentiment by Recollections
*Studio G Glitter Glue
*Prismacolors
*Ovals made with Cricut Plantin' Schoolbook 

7 comments:

  1. This is sweet! I love the flowers!
    I had heard the sad news about Jacqui's passing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anita! Again, welcome to the CYP Design Team! Your first card is really sweet with the wonderful plaid DP you chose to back her up. And the bling is fun!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita,
    I think this card is great. Love the stickels you used on the heart. I think we will have a great time as DT-team.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that glittery heart! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard the CYP DT. We're so happy to have you join us. This card is wonderful. I love the soft plaid background paper with those pretty colour tipped flowers. They frame this adorable little girl beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the CYP Team,Anita.You've created the dearest card for this sweet image.Love how the flowers frame her and the wording is so lovely.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete