Monday, February 18, 2013

Molly Fairy: Craft Your Passion Challenge 150

Good Morning everyone.  I hope you had a fabulous and enjoyable weekend.  Today we have a wonderful challenge at Craft Your Passion.
This weeks theme is All That Glitters so go ahead and "glitter"ize your project.  We have a wonderful sponsor this week, Stamp Fairy.
 For my project, I used Stamp Fairy image Molly Fairy.  She is so adorable.  I confess, my 2 1/2 year old daughter wanted to help me with this card.  She helped in picking the paper and decided that Molly should have brown hair and a pink dress.
So here is "our" card!
 I used our theme "glitter" on Molly's wings, her star wand, dress and hair bow.  I also added some Glossy Accents to her boots.
 The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches #184.
The sentiment is perfect for missing that special someone!

Be sure to visit Craft Your Passion to see other projects by the fabulous Design Team and be sure to head over to Stamp Fairy to see some adorable images like Molly Fairy!

Materials Used:
*5 x 7 Card
*Patterned paper by Recollections The Sweetest Thing paper stack.
*Circle from George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge
*Scallop from Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge
*Sentiment by Inkadinkadoo Thoughts for the Day and Hero Arts
*Studio G Glitter Glue
*Image by Stamp Fairy Molly Fairy
*Glossy Accents
*Prisma Colors
*Bazzil Cardstock

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I used this sketch for a card too and it sure was versatile. I am off for the holiday, so I am commenting and crafting all day! : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely,Anita.Love the papers and colours - your daughter has good taste :)A crafter in the making...
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Your daughter choose very well.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a team you and your daughter make!!! I like the layout you chose and all the glitter you managed to get in too! Certainly looks like you had fun.
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell your daughter she has wonderful taste. Your image looks so cute. Love the glitter. The layout is fun with the fishtail banner and the scalloped circle over that. Pretty inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous. Love the glittery dress.

    ReplyDelete