Monday, June 2, 2014

FCCB #213: Card Stash

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #213 Card Stash

This Weeks Sponsor
Classic Dad Stamp Set

~This Weeks Challenge~
Card Stash
Create a project to replenish your stash: Baby, Thank You, Birthday, etc.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

I have been updating my Birthday card stash over the past month but really am low on baby cards! So I made a set of boy and girl baby cards using all scraps that I had in my stash.  I used Teddy Bear Parade to make the cute little bears....(Picture Heavy). I used OWH Sketch #2 as my card inspiration.

 the pair of bears....
Baby Girl Bear

The inside
 
Baby Boy Bear
 Close up
Inside
Please join us this week at FCCB!

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Teddy Bear Parade "Baby" at 3"
*OWH Sketch #2
*Patterned paper DCWV Baby Boy Stack, Me & My Big Ideas Baby Girl stack
*Cardz TV Stamps That's My Boy, Girl Talk and Congratulations stamp sets
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
*Blue ribbon by Offray
*Pink Ribbon by Ki Memories


3 comments:

  1. Super cute thanks for the inspiration--- I need to get some baby cards in my stash. I don't have any. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards!! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! They're are so beautifully detailed!

    ReplyDelete