Friday, August 8, 2014

Cardz TV 3D Challenge #8: Back to School Project

Happy Friday Everyone!  
Our challenge this week over at Cardz TV Challenges is to create a 3D project for Back to School! My son and I made this project for his bus driver who deserves a little treat now and then for everything she does.
For my sentiment I used a Cardz TV Stamp set called "School Days"  available at the Cardz TV Store.

The SVG is by My Scrap Chick and is from the School House Trio that can be found here. 

Here is my finished project...
 I used the sentiment on the front

And left the actual SVG sentiment for the other side of the box...

We filled the box with some yummy chocolates

We are so excited to see your 3D Back to School project!

Materials Used:
*Recollections Cardstock
*Cardz TV Stamps School Days
*My Scrap Chick School House Trio SVG
*Hershey's Kisses
*Studio G Ink (for windows)
*Memento Tuxedo Black ink

5 comments:

  1. OMG girl OMG your box turned out amazing. WOW what an awesome treat box....I've never seen anything like this...you truly outdid yourself. Talk about being super clever and creative. Love the CARDZ TV stamp set you chose too... YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bus is so fun, love how it's filled with a lot of yummies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out your bus! Too cute! Hope you will share at the DoubleClick Skittles Back to School challenge.

    Here is the link...
    http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2014/08/doubleclick-skittles-back-to-school.html

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I so love your school bus box!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable and very yummy too :-)
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete