Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DCD#178: Celebrate Fall

Happy Diva Tuesday. Time for a Fun challenge....  
Our challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas is a color challenge.  We are challenging you to use your favorite color combination (2 colors, three, no limit!)

I LOVE Fall Colors. I've been looking at the Autumn tote in my basement now for weeks and can't wait to put the decorations up. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I love the colors and how much it adds to our house.
My image is by Miss Kate Cuttables and is called Fall Leaf Set found here.
 I am in love with this color palette and my inspiration can be found on the bottom


You have one week to enter our challenge. Please stop by our site to see some wonderful sketch projects by our talented divas and Guest Divas!

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*DCWV Spiced Cider
*Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Distressed Stripes
*Miss Kate Cuttables Fall Leaf Set found here.
*Elegant Edges p. 29 "Leaves"
*Bug Bites Autumn Splendor stamp set available here
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Close to Cocoa Ink SU
*Burlap

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!! Love the fall colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love autumn cards! Your colours are gorgeous and I rally love that background texture of wood! The burlap is such a great out-doorsie touch! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card:) Great color combination!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete