Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DCD #180: Lions, Tigers and Bears!!! OH MY!

Happy Tuesday my blogging friends. Today we have a great challenge starting at Die Cuttin' Divas. 
Our challenge is Lions, Tigers and Bears!!! OH MY! 
Create a project inspired by the Wizard of Oz, or include a lion, tiger or bear on your project!
 
For my card, I created a birthday card for a boy using my Create a Critter cartridge. I paired it with a Peachy Keen face and my Cardz TV stamps that are available here.

Here it is...



Please join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas for this fun challenge!

Materials Used:
*8 1/2 x 4 card
*Patterned paper by Recollections All Occasions
*Peachy Keen #754 Critter Faces Med.
*Create a Critter p. 57 (Train, cars, Lion and Presents)
*Cardz TV Good Times & Critter Captions stamp sets
*Glossy Accents

4 comments: