Tuesday, August 12, 2014

PDE Linky Party #16: Kids Theme


Welcome to the midway challenge reminder for our current Linky Party at PDE Linky Party.  Our challenge is Kids Theme.
For my project, I used an SVG from the Video Game Blog Hop by SVGCutting Files and Jaded Blossoms.  This image was a bonus for following the rules to the hop.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom called V is for Villian and is available here. For the card base, I used an SVGCutting Files SVG called Wave Card Base available here.
Here it is...
 The finished product
 Perfect stamp for dear old Bowser
 The inside

Head over to PDE Linky Party following the link found here to see some fabulous projects by the Design Team and also to enter your own amazing Tags project.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Bowser from SVG Cutting Files and Jaded Blossom blog hop
*Card base Wave Card Base by SVGCutting Files available here
*Sentiment from V is for Villian by Jaded Blossom available here
*Pattern paper by Recollections All Occasions paper pad
*Recollections cardstock
*Twine by American Crafts
*Button
*Glue Dot
*Action Wobble

3 comments:

  1. Love this guy! Great card base and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. And really pulls me back to my younger days ;) Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the wave card base and I'll bet the action wobble on this guy is adorable.
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete