Monday, August 11, 2014

You're Such a Deer Pun Card

Happy Monday everyone.  Today, I had hoped to make a video on how I made this card, but my camera would not work properly for me so instead I will post it now and make a video for it later.
My inspiration for this card is from Craftin' Desert Divas current linky party found here.
I used Create a Critter for the dear and flowers and a new Cardz TV Stamp set called More Critter Captions found here.
 The finished sketch
The deer is flocked using Banana and Walnut flocking powder.
I am entering this in the Current Linky Party with Craftin' Desert Divas

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Pattern Paper by Recollections Fabulous Girl
*Cardz TV More Critter Captions
*Create a Critter p. 69 Deer and Accessory
*Walnut and Banana Flocking Powder
*Close to Cocoa ink
*2 Pearls
*Glitter Glue
*Glossy Accents

7 comments:

  1. Love the flocking! Your little deer is so cute! Such an adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your flocked deer! Cute cute cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable !!!! I just love that little deer and all of the cuteness of this wonderful card !! I am so happy you joined us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! Your deer is adorable. Thanks so much for
    playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Sketch Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT job on the flocking!!! Very cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your deer is just too special! Cute! Thanks for trying my sketch at Craftin' Desert Diva.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftin' Desert Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, love that little dear! The flocking looks great. Darling card, Anita.
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete