Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bubble Guppies Invitations

Hi Bloggers!  My daughter Aslynn turns 2 today.  I have been asking myself all day how this little Missykins has been growing up so quick in front of me....it literally seems like yesterday that we were taking her home for the first time and introducing her to her big brother.  In a few weeks, she'll have the same experience, just on the receiving end of welcoming a new sister!
Aslynn`s party is this Sunday and she is fascinated by the Bubble Guppies.  Personally, I love the show and if you have young kids, check it out on Treehouse. There is nothing in Canada that I have found in the realm of party supplies, but then again, who buys invites and party supplies when you can make them yourself.






Materials Used:
Patterned paper by K & Company (Best of...)
Glossy Accents for Mr. Grooper's Eyes and fish tails
Stickles for some fish tails and Oona's star
Image from computer
Bling
Stamped sentiment from Studio G
Cardstock by Recollections (various colors)

Cupcake Toppers
Images from PC
Cricut Cartridges:  Plantin Schoolbook (Circle) & Once Upon A Princess (Scallop)
various cardstock by Recollections

6 comments:

  1. SO darn cute. I love the google eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable invite great colors. 2 is a wonderful age I am sure she will make a wonderful "big sister"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your daughter!! They grow up soooo fast!
    These are adorable creations! I love the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun looking decorations for the party. I do not know these characters...my kids are past that age. They grew up on Bareny, but do not remind them of that now! :) I think they would be embarrassed.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a tutorial available for making the invites?

    ReplyDelete