Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wild Card 2 Series #3: Hammock Card

Sorry, I forgot to post this on Friday.  My husband returned from a 5 week long course and we celebrated our daughter Aslynn's 2nd birthday.  She had a Bubble Guppies themed party and I've been busy making invites, thank you cards and cupcake toppers.  I will from now on, make cupcakes!!! So much more you can do, less to prepare and the cupcake toppers were a HUGE hit! She was going crazy yesterday when she seen them on the table going into cupcakes.
So here is the latest card in the Wild Card 2 Series.  In a few days, I am going to do an extra post about my likes/dislikes about this cartridge and how it is SO different than Wild Card 1.  At the end of the series, I will do another post the same as above to see if my reaction has changed.
So here is the 3rd installment of this series.  Hope you like it.  I put the hammock on backwards but did like how it turned out.


Materials Used:
Wild Card 2 Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (image on p. 24) cut at 4 1/4", phrase at 2"
Patterned orange paper by Colorbok, hammock patt. paper from scraps
All other cardstock by Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment