Thursday, July 19, 2012

Only a few hours left to vote....

I have decided that for my next card series I am going to let YOU ALL pick!  This card series will be starting on Monday, July 23rd and will be held every Monday, Wednesday & Friday until I do all images on that cartridge.
So here are your choices

1) Birthday Bash
2) Wild Card 2

3) Create a Critter

4) Just Because Cards

To vote, just comment on this post! Voting will close on Thursday, July 19th, 2012.
I can't wait to see what you pick!

7 comments:

  1. Create a Critter!!! It has such cute images!! Plus I have it, so then I can copy all your great ideas once you are done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all the cartridges except for Wild Card 2, so that is my vote!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Birthday Bash or Wild Card 2. I can't make up my mind.I have them both so I can copy your cards. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Bob and I choose Create a Critter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. would like to see birthday bash as that is on my list of carts I want....

    ReplyDelete