Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You're scent-sational!

Over the past few weeks,my husband has been away on a 5 wk long course.  Having 2 children under the age of 5 and another due to come in less than 6 weeks has been stressful.  So image my surprise when I get this beautiful message the other day to "treat" myself!  What else would an avid card maker/scrapbooker get for herself....
Well I took FULL advantage of a sale that Peachy Keen Stamps had a few weeks ago and ordered more Action Wobbles and MY 1ST Peachy Keen Stamp Set.  I also ordered 3 My Pink Stamper sets called Winter Punnies, Even More Punny-licious, & More Punny-licious.
Finally, I have had a chance to use all of my new "treats" and absolutely love all of them.  I am now addicted to Action Wobbles, & Peachy Keen Stamps and will order more cute little stamp sets from Mary @ Cardz TV and some others of course.  All we really have where I live is Michaels, and a private scrapbooking store....so limited supplies.
So here's my new card using my new Peachy Keen Stamp set called Critter Faces and also My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious stamp set.
This card is for my hubby who returns on Friday. If this little skunk doesn't melt your heart or make you giggle, I don't know what will....




Materials Used:
*A2 size card (Purple Cardstock by Recollections Butterfly Wings)
*Patterned paper by K & Co Sweet Nectar mat stack
*Blue mat inked with Colorbox Wisteria ink, all other mats inked with Colorbox Creamy Brown
*Create a Critter cartridge by Provocraft (p. 61 stump cut at 1 3/4'', skunk cut at 3'' cut from Cricut Craft Room to hide face contour)
*Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge by Provocraft (p. 78 grass cut at 1 1/4'')
*Outside sentiment by My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
*Peachy Keen Stamps PK-754 Critter Faces medium set
*White Jelly Roll Pen
*Glossy Accents
*EK Success Border Scallop Punch
*Studio G Stickles
*Bling
*Flower punch for $$ store
*Glossy Accents
*Foam Tape

Challenges Entered:

16 comments:

  1. What a cute! Love all the little flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Gotta love that Create a Critter cart. Thanks for sharing at DCD this week.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL--too cute!!! LOVE your purple skunk it's adorable! And your sentiment is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so adorable!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card - love it and the stamps. Good luck with the countdown to number 3's arrival, hope things are going OK. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so super sweet! love the PK face and the little flower in the hair....I will warn you who ever you give a card with a action wobble will want more cards with them....they are too much fun. Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for getting a treat!!! Such a cute card!! DH will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Lucky you to get so many goodies! Enjoy your crafting time while you have it.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I feel your agony. I know you'll be very happy when hubby gets home. He'll love his card. It's so stinkin' cute. Thanks for sharing with its at CARDZ TV.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I feel your agony. I know you'll be very happy when hubby gets home. He'll love his card. It's so stinkin' cute. Thanks for sharing with its at CARDZ TV.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your card! Create a Critter is the best, and those PK faces are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with us at CardzTV Stamps. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Create a Critter! Darling skunk, thanks for posting at Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card-- you can't go wrong with this cartridge if you ask me :) Best of luck with your upcoming delivery! thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Duper and Cute Card!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your little skunk and so appreciate the story behind your card. Great colors on your creation! I too am addicted to everything you are! Ha ha!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardztv
    mimi2trentdre.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    ReplyDelete