Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Square Box Gift Idea

Back with another box from the Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes.  I really LOVE this cartridge and know I am going to use it so much.  Every Christmas, I give a gift basic with homemade cards or tags, baked goods, salsa and jams plus a few other little things.  This will be year 5 for this.  I try to specialize the basket around the person.  Ideas have included a Bath & Body Works Basket, Kids Basket, Movie basket and others.
Here is my idea for either a sweet basket, cupcake (4), or even 5 X 7 cards.


materials Used:
Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 60) cut at 11 1/2", tag cut at 7 1/4"
Acetate for window embossed with Cuttlebug: Musical Flourish folder
Patterned paper: Whoville by We R Memory Keepers
Sentiment: Rub on from Stash
Bakers Twine
To & From from Close To My Heart Frosty Friends stamp set
K & Company: Flower Sticker

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!! I have some Christmas cards made ahead, but haven't even given a thought to gifts!! Good for you!!
    (Do I get to vote again??? :) Creat a Critter! )

    ReplyDelete