Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wild Card 2 Series #2: Get Whale Card

Back again with another Wild Card 2 card.  For this card, I tried the Fit to Page feature and I found that it was too big for me.  The suggested size for this card was 4  1/2" and I found that too small.  I am starting to sound like Goldilocks....




I chose 6" for the card.  The envelope has a small "top" liner.  Again, the phrase if cut at 6" comes out like a Real Dial size so I cut it again at 2".
Here is the finished product.
Card "Whale" can be found on p. 23 of the manual.
The blue patterned paper is from Colorbok and I got a huge 12 x 12 paper pad at our Dollar store for $2!!! All other papers are from my scrap stash!
I also added Glossy Accents to the water spout!  Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, I am so glad your doin the series on this cart, I just purchased it and haven't opened it yet...debating on whether to change it for something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute. Love the whale. I need to get that cart out and play around with it.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! And you made it "just right"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete