Friday, July 11, 2014

Cardz TV 3D Challenge #4: Masculine Birthday

Hello everyone! Happy Friday....
It has been NUTS to say the least in New Brunswick.  We were hit hard with Tropical Storm Arthur and the worst of it, in our community.  We were 4 1/2 days without power, and there are some that still do not have power.
But I'm finally back to crafting and feel SO much better!

Our challenge this week over at Cardz TV Challenges is to create a 3D project for a Masculine Birthday.
For my sentiment I used my Cardz TV Stamp set called "You're The Man" available at the Cardz TV Store.

For my project, I made a Tool chocolate bar box for the hubby. He's been cutting down so many trees lately, he deserves a treat!  The box and tag are from SVGAttic.com and is from the Tools Rule SVG set that can be found here.
 The finished project
 Viola!

 The chocolate bar inside the wrench

Tag with sentiment from You're the Man stamp set from Cardz TV available at the Cardz TV Store.

We are hoping you'll join us for this fabulous Challenge.

Materials Used:
*Recollections cardstock
*Tools Rule SVG by SVGATTIC.Com
*"You're the Man" stamp set by Cardz TV
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
*American Crafts Baker's Twine

7 comments:

  1. I love your box! I made the same one for father's day and it was a hit! So sorry to hear about the severe weather you have been having. We had a tornado here last month so I know what it is like.
    I invite you to join in our SVG Attic anything goes challenge here: http://svgattic.blogspot.com/2014/07/july-anything-goes-contest.html and to share your wonderful project on the SVG Attic Facebook page. We love to see what the fans create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY COOL project!!!! Luv it :) Glad things are starting to get back to normal for you! God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your candy wrench is fabulous! I need to make one for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete