Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DCD #172: Stocking Sketch

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Today our sketch over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a sketch challenge, made by the divalicious Georgiana.
Here is the sketch...

For my project, I made an A2 size card and made a Christmas Card using my Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge.

Here it is...
 I used my Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge for the ovals and Joys of the Season for the Stocking.

 I embossed the stocking using my Houndstooth Cuttlebug folder and the mat using Snowflake embossing folder.  The sentiment is by Cardz TV Christmas Joy stamp set. The stamp set is available here. 

The inside...

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Recollections Peppermint Twist paper stack
*Plantin Schoolbook p. 72 (Oval Shift) 
*Joys of the Season p. 54 (Stocking)
*Cuttlebug Houndstooth and Snowflakes Embossing folder
*American Crafts Twine
*4 Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I am already thinking about my sketch and playing in this challenge! Totally cute card!!'Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete