Friday, July 18, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Guest Designer

Hi all! I am so excited to be a Guest Designer today for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  
Lisa has such cute Cutting Files and such a great variety.  So easy to put together as well...

Today, I have showcased three different projects using a variety of Cutting Files.  
For my first project, I have created a simple Christmas Tag using the Christmas Stocking Cutting File.

Here is my tag!
 For the tag, I used Elegant Edges for the tag base and Stocking 1 from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
 The sentiment is from Cardz TV Christmas Joy stamp set available at the Cardz TV Store. I added some Emerald and Cherry Glitter Glue to the Holly and Berries on the top of the stocking.

For my next project, I created a gift using the K Cup Treat Cutting File and the Java Great Day Cutting File.
 

Here is my project...
 From the Java Great Day Cutting file, I used the Coffee to Go and K-Cup Cutting File. I added a Peachy Keen face to both cups!
 The sentiment is from Cardz TV Brew Ha Ha! 

For my 3rd project, I used the Lego Mania Cutting File and the Master Builder Cutting File.


Here is my 2 page layout...
 I used Building Block 2, 3, 4, 5, Block Guy and Guy Hair all from the Master Builder Cutting Set.
 A close up of the title and Guy Hair
The second page. I love that paper!!!!

Be sure to check out all the amazing cutting files plus the Friday Freebie over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.

Materials Used:
Christmas Stocking Tag
* Cardz TV Christmas Joy stamp set available here
*Elegant Edges p. 36 @ 4 1/4" (Bird 1)
*Patterned paper Recollections Peppermint Twist 
*Stocking Patterned paper MME Merry 6 x 6 pad
*Recollections Glitter Glue Emerald and Cherry
*American Crafts Baker's Twine

K-Cup Gift
*Patterned paper by Cosmo Cricut Tuesday CSP448
*Cardz TV Stamp Brew HaHa! available here
*Peachy Keen PK#293 The Cornies Face Assortment
*Offray Ribbon
*Gelly Roll Pen
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
*Dimensionals
*Glue Dot

Lego Mania Scrapbook 2 Page Layout
* Patterned paper by Scrapbook Customs Building Block Frame #37198b (2 of these) & Multi-color Building Blocks #37199a 
*Carstock by Recollections

1 comment:

  1. Your projects are all just so stinkin' cute! Thank you so much for making such adorable projects and for being a Guest Designer for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete