Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DCD Challenge #176: Frozen Birthday Party Invites

Happy Diva Tuesday.  I hope you are all having a fantastic Summer.  It's been beautiful and such a busy Summer.  Last week, one of my best friends got married and we also celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday.  Like every other little girl, she is OBSESSED with the movie Frozen.  So naturally, she wanted a Frozen themed birthday party.  Enter the Silhouette, some adorable images and viola! Invites!!!!
This week at Die Cuttin' Divas, our theme is ANYTHING GOES!  
For her invites, I used an Olaf image called "Happy Magic Snowman" by PPBN available here. Anna and Elsa are from the Ice Princess Cut Bundle by Lettering Delights. I also printed the inside using the Ice Princess Party Cut Bundle. You can find both by clicking here.  I printed using the Print and Cut feature on my SIL for all of the images today.
Here are my darling little creations....
 All three of them together
 Elsa
 I added some glitter to her dress and hair to give the total Elsa look
 Anna

 The inside invite for all
Olaf

Our fabulous Design Team has really created some amazing creations.  Check out their projects over at Die Cuttin' Divas and maybe get some inspiration to enter our challenge.

Challenges Entered:
My Craft Spot #146: Just for Little Girls
Cards in Envy: Happy Birthday to You

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Patterned paper by Recollections Glitter Cardstock
*Cardstock by Recollections Cool Water" Collection
*Recollections Glitter Glue

8 comments:

  1. I want to come to this party! The invitations look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute birthday invites! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh those are sooo fun!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! My granddaughter would love these! I think her theme for her birthday in Nov is Frozen to! Your invites are adorable! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, these invitations are beyond adorable!! Olaf is just sooo stinkin cute :0) LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable! What sweet invites! Frozen is everywhere and these lovely creations are sure to make everyone smile. :o) (Olaf is my fave!) Thank you for sharing your sweet work with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so fun!! How fitting for a little girl's party! You've done a wonderful job!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete