Friday, July 25, 2014

Cardz TV 3D Challenge #5: Wedding/Bridal

Hello everyone! Happy Friday....

Our challenge this week over at Cardz TV Challenges is to create a 3D project for a Wedding/Bridal event. This challenge came on the PERFECT day as a best friend of mine is getting married today.  Happy wedding day Jay and Brenda! 
For my sentiment I used my Cardz TV Stamp set called "Picture This" available at the Cardz TV Store.

For my project, I made a set of Bride and Groom treat boxes and heat embossed the sentiments on the boxes, one perfect for both Bride and Groom.
 The finished project

 I used Recollections Ebony embosssing powder for the Bride and also decorated the box with some pearls.
 For the groom, I used Snow embossing powder and added 3 grey button brads.


We are hoping you'll join us for this fabulous Challenge.

Materials Used:
*Recollections Metallic cardstock
*Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge p. 72 (Bride), p. 73 (Groom)
*"Picture This" stamp set by Cardz TV
*Recollections Embossing Powder in Ebony, Snow
*3 Button Brads Recollections
*Pearls
*Clear Glitter Glue

5 comments:

  1. Great job. Love the pearls on the bridal gown and buttons on the tux. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl talk about a super fab and cute idea WOW first time i've ever seen treat boxes like these....WOW you really did one super outstanding creative and clever job!! Love how you embellished them too and super choice for using this adorable CARDZ TV stamp set I think it rocks and so do you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anita these are so cute!! Perfect little wedding boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute and beautiful boxes for your friends. I love that glitter paper you used on the ruffle top of the dress and the pearls were perfect with it. Those button brads are adorable. GREAT project!!! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete