Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DCD Challenge #174: Just Beachy

Happy Diva Tuesday! Our challenge this week is all about the water....the beach, the waves and anything else you think is "Just Beachy." 

For my card I used the Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette. Now up until recently, I did not know that you could do this trace, select what you want and remove the image kinda thing but my good friend Janis at Pause Dream Enjoy did a tutorial on how to do this on her blog!  THANK YOU JANIS!  That tutorial is available here.
My image is from Kadoodle Bug Designs and is called Surfing Bear. I believe it is now retired however she does have a similar image found here called Beach Bears.
I also used a NEW Cardz TV Stamp Set called Summer Fun which is available at the Cardz TV Store here.

Here is my project....



Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Surfing Bear from Kadoodle Bug Designs
*Cardz TV Stamp set Summer Fun
*Patterned paper by DCWV Citrus Stack
*Studio G Glitter Glue
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


1 comment:

  1. What a super cute card!!! Love the adorable bear!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete