Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PDE Linky Party #13: Many Layers


Welcome to the midway challenge reminder for our current Linky Party at PDE Linky Party.  Our challenge is Many Layers  
For my project, I used my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge and my Cardz TV Make a Wish Stamp set called Make a Wish which is available here.
Here it is...
 The image is from Teddy Bear Parade and is called Birthday. 
 I added some embossing to the smaller mat using my Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder. I also added some clear glitter glue to the star on the hat, the candle and the icing on the cupcake.
The inside sentiments are from Cardz TV Make a Wish stamp set.

Head over to PDE Linky Party following the link found here to see some fabulous projects by the Design Team and also to enter your own amazing Many Layers.

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Teddy Bear Parade "Birthday" cut at 3"
*Patterned paper Forever in Time Cupcake Craze SP348L
*Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
*Clear Glitter Glue
*Cardz TV Make a Wish Stamp set
*Memento Black Ink

4 comments: