Friday, July 19, 2013

Cocoa Bear Christmas Card

It's such a wet day today in New Brunswick, but a welcome relief from the 35 degrees plus temps we've been getting.  I've spent this whole week inside a hockey rink with my 5 year old son as he attends a hockey camp.  It has been a little Oasis away from the heat.  This kind of activity has also put me in the mood for making some Christmas cards.  Since a lot of blogs are having Christmas in July, perfect timing!
I used my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge to make this cute little hot chocolate bear.
 I used my Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing folder and my Elegant Edges cartridge for the mats..
I am entering this in the following Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges #33: embossing
Sentimental Sunday's #163: You've Been Framed
Always Playing With Paper Merry Monday: Anything Goes
Exploring Cricut: Christmas in July
My Craft Spot: #104 Christmas in July

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by Memento
*Teddy Bear Parade Xmas Sweater Bear @3"
*Elegant Edges p. 36
*Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
*Sentiment by My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies
*Green, Red and Clear Glitter Glue

13 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love your embossing & choice of cuts-thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love the details! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute Christmas card! I love the adorable bear and great embossing!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little bear is just adorable!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Christmas In July' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, both inside and out! What an adorable bear! Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Challenges this week! ~Karen N, CCC-DT (http://karey2005.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your cocoa bear is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how tiny the cuts are on the face on the T-shirt! Wow!
    The card looks great!!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, I love the sweet bear! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic job! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a darling card! That teddy bear looks too cute! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut :)
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! That bear is adorable in his winter sweater! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete