Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DCD #125 Twice is Nice

Happy Tuesday.  Today at Die Cuttin' Divas we have a double delicious kind of theme for you.  Our theme this week is Twice is Nice. Include 2 of everything on your project such as 2 images, 2 patterned papers, 2 embellishements, etc....
For my project, I made a 5 x 7 wedding card using the Sweethearts Cartridge and my new favorite Teddy Bear Parade.
  My doubles or "2's" that I used are 2 patterened papers, 2 bears, 2 words, and 2 sets of 2 pearls.


I love how this turned out....
Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Diva's to see some "Twice is Nice" inspired projects...

Challenges Entered:
Krafty Girls #22: Anything Goes

Materials Used:
*5 x 7 Card
* Recollections cardstock (grey from Citrus Blend and pink from Butterfly Wings)
*Patterned paper by DCWV Christening, brown patterned paper by Memento
*Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Lite Cartridge
*Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge, p. 60 (phrase I Do...)
*4 Pearls
*Sentiments by SU Occasional Quotes
*Glitter Glue by Studio G Yellow, liliac and clear

4 comments:

  1. Love the paper you used for the bears fur. so perfect for the wedding theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card! I love those bears,papers and great sentiment! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The couple that receives this will be so happy to get it :) Thank you for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete