Monday, July 22, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #15: Patterned Paper

Happy Monday.  Today a new challenge at Paper Playtime begins.  This week our challenge is...

Ch#15 Use Pattern Paper
Begins: Mon, Jul 22
Ends: Sun, Aug 4



1st Sponsor: 
$15 Gift Cert. to The Robin's Nest
2nd Sponsor: 
1 set of Metal Dies or 1 Stamp Set 
(winner's choice; must have USA address) from My Craft Spot
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab

For my card, I used my Best of Pixar Cricut cartridge along with my new stamp set from Jaded Blossoms called Monster Mash.

My children are in love with Monster's Inc. so I made this card the other day with them in mind.  Of course, I had to put Mike on an Action Wobble too...


Isn't he just a cute little one-eyed monster? Be sure to check out Paper Playtime's blog to see some other wonderful cards by the talented design team. 

Challenges Entered:

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Jaded Blossoms Monster Bash stamp set
*Recollections Cardstock
*Patterned paper Bold Basics stack Recollections
*Action Wobble
*Best of Pixar Cricut cartridge P. 45 (Mike 1)
*3 buttons
*Offray Ribbon
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

3 comments:

  1. You Mike is so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally cute!!! I so love Mike and that great sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Birthday“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete