Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wild Card 2 Video Series # 10: Plane Card

Happy Tuesday! Today I am very excited to be a Guest Designer at Exploring Cricut.

I have been going through the Wild Card 2 Cartridge and doing a Video Tutorial on every card in the book.  So far, I have 10 cards done.  Today, I am featuring the Boat Card, found on p. 31 of the manual.  It is cut at 4 3/4" and the phrase is cut at 2 1/2".  If you would like to follow me on this cartridge journey, become a follower on You Tube! You can find the link here!
I am entering this in Fantabulous Cricut #171:Shaped Cards


12 comments:

  1. Not only love your card series but love your blog. glad I found you. It would be wonderful to see a series on the everyday pop up cards cart. I know lots of people that have lots of trouble putting these cards together. Including myself. Thanks for sharing not only your talent but your time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining us today at Exploring Cricut. I appreciate so much you sharing this wonderful card and video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shaped card, I don't have this one yet, so it's great to see some images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card Anita!! I so love shaped cards. Great video, too. Thank you so very much for being our 'Guest Designer' at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shape card, Anita! Love the little plane! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I don't have that cartridge, so it is nice to see something made from it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Thanks for playing along with FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Great video too! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!!

    Ro Donner, DT Member for FCCB
    rodonner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your plane, such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun shaped, the airplane image looks terrific as a card base! Thanks for joining FCCB's shaped card challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute plane card! Thanks for joining the shaped card challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the envelope and such a quick and easy card. Great choice of colors

    ReplyDelete