Monday, July 8, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #14: Tags!

Today our theme at Paper Playtime is Tags!  Perfect for  "Christmas in July", a birthday party of Just Because!  Our sponsor this week is Mary at Cardz TV Stamps and she is giving the winner 1 set of stamps.  (Must have a USA address)
Our challenge begins today, Monday, July 8th and ends on Sunday, July 21st.
My daughter Aslynn's turns 3 on July 24th and wants to have a Princess Party.  She loves the Princesses but by far, Cinderella is her favorite.  I have been busy making castles, invitations and cupcake toppers but this tag will by on her present.  I made it by using my new Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge.
 All cuts are from this cartridge including the tag itself.
I used some Glitter cardstock from Michaels and the sentiment is by Hero Arts!
Be sure to check out some beautiful tags made by the Design Team over at Paper Playtime. 

Materials Used:
*Glitter Cardstock by Recollections
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge (Pillow p. 42, glass slipper p. 41, frame p. 28)
*Sentiment by Hero Arts
*Ribbon by Offray

Challenges Entered:
Bitten by the Bug: We Love Disney



13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, glittery tag. I happen to favour the princesses myself :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! so pinning and making for my daughter this holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag everything about it the glitter the sentiment great job!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect!! I so love the beautiful shoe and pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute tag! I love the glass slipper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Disney' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blinged out slipper. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful tag! Love the slipper and pillow!!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous tag! I love the glitzy shoe and the sentiment. Perfect! Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sparkly shoe and the sentiment is just perfection! I missed out on getting to do the princess party, since I have all boys, but it sounds so fun :) Thanks for joining our Disney challenge at BBTB2!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty!! The glittery paper is great!!

    ReplyDelete