Friday, July 12, 2013

Cut It Up #23: Christmas In July

Welcome to another challenge at Cut It Up! Today our challenge is Christmas In July. Get a start on those Christmas cards or projects, but remember you must use a die cut somewhere on your creation!
For my project, I made an A2 size card using my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge and some of my scraps.





challenges Entered:
*Cardz TV: Christmas in July
Merry Monday Always Playing with Paper: Anything Goes Christmas Card
Crimbo Crackers #45: Girly
Trimmies Craft Challenge #215: Christmas

Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Recollections Cardstock Cool Water and White
*Patterned paper by Memento
*Teddy Bear Parade Winter Coat
*Sentiment by My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies
*Inside sentiment by Close to my Heart Frosty Friends D1073
*Martha Stewart snowflake punch
*Bling

9 comments:

  1. Great start on your Christmas cards, and extra bonus points for using up scraps!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this cartridge and whenever I see someone create with it I get very jealous.....
    Your cards are Sooooooo ADORABLE!!
    Which one are you sending me?...LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!! I so behind getting Christmas cards done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally adorable! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trio of cards are too cute! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these cards! All of the details are great. CIU Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, who doesn't love some cute bears in winter coats in the snow? Cute card!! :)

    ReplyDelete