Monday, July 22, 2013

Craft Your Passion #172: Happy Birthday

Today we are Celebrating Birthday's at Craft Your Passion.  Our sponsor this week is Birdie Brown.
Birdie Brown
We challenge you to create a Birthday Card for any celebration.  I used Birdie Brown's image Birthday Bear 02.
 I used a piece of K and Company scrap paper that I had left over from another project. I chose some cheery and bright cardstock to match.
 I colored the bear with the few copics that I own and used my Prismacolors for the rest.
Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Southbeach Cardstock Collection by Recollections
*K & Company paper Best of K & Company
*Image Birthday Bear 02 by Birdie Brown
*Ribbon by Offray
*Sentiments by Studio G & Hero Arts
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
*Copic Markers
          Bear-E11, E13, E15
          

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colour palette on this card. I love how you have coloured the bear image and your paper choices are sweet. The bright matting really sets them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete