Monday, July 1, 2013

Craft Your Passion #169: Red, White and Blue

Happy Monday and Happy Canada Day!  I am Canadian and I LOVE THIS AMAZING Country we live in.
Today at Craft Your Passion our theme is Red, White and Blue.  Our Sponsor is Just Some Lines for this challenge and they gave the Design Team some cute images to work with.
I chose to use the image Big Hat Girl 1.
Here is my Thank You Card.
 For my sketch I used this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch #34.
I colored the image using my Prismacoloring pencils and added some mulberry flowers using the themed colors.

Be sure to visit Craft Your Passion to see other Red, White and Blue inspired cards and be sure to check out Just Some Lines to order some adorable images much like this one.

Challenges Entered:
just some Lines: Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday's 161: All things Digital
CAS(E) This Sketch #34


Materials Used:
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by Colorbox
*Mulberry Flowers
*American Crafts Baker's Twine
*Image Big Hat Girls 1 by Just Some Lines
*Prismacoloring Pencils

7 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day to you Anita! A very nice take on the sketch by the way... and that image is a cutie indeed!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day to you!!!
    Sweet card!! That's a really cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anita,
    I think your card is fantastic. Lovely background.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day from a fellow Canadian!This card is sweet. Your take on the sketch is wonderful and I love the subtle hues of blue in your R, Wh & B theme. The stacked flower with the button center is a great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card.The layered flower sets the image off nicely.Love this softer blue with the red and white.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines too :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so sweet, thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how cute, she is one of my favorite images at jsl...thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete