Friday, June 27, 2014

One Sheet Wonder Project!!! My first attempt

Hi all! I finally attempted my first One Sheet Wonder. I am very happy at the way it turned out and will be making more for sure. What a perfect idea to give all 9 cards away as a set and a matching box.
I found a template for an 8 x 8 size from Joyfully Made Designs that can be found here. 

I used a K & Company paper pad called Blossomwood and all sentiments are from Stampin' Up Warmest Regards stamp Set

Here is the 9 cards together...
And separately...

 Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

Card #4

Card #5

Card #6

Card #7

Card #8

Card #9

Thanks for stopping by. I will definitely be making more of these. So simple and quick!

Materials Used:
*All A2 sizes
*K & Co Blossomwood Patterned paper
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Green cardstock by Bazzill Irish Eyes 5-5140 
*Stampin' Up Warmest Regards
*Offray Ribbon (Card 1)
*Mulberry Flowers (Card 1 and 8)
*EK Successs Dotted Scallop Punch (Card 3 & 4)
*EK Success Scallop Border Punch (Card 3)
*K & CO Tim Coffey White Floral Grand Adhesions 30-598683 (Cards 3 & 9)
*Cuttlebug: Musical Flourish Embossing folder (Cards 3, 6, and 9)
*Craftsmart Pearls
*Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge p. 72 Italic Oval (Cards 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9)
*Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink
*Clear Glitter Glue on some flowers



2 comments: