Monday, November 28, 2011

Merry Christmas Bulletin Board

My children's amazing sitter (we love you Trudy) is featuring her house in the upcoming Christmas house tours.  She has such a beautiful, welcoming and "homey" feeling in her beautiful country home.  She wanted to do something with her bulletin board for the tour and this is what I volunteered to do.
All cuts are from Joy's of the Season.
I stamped a few snowflakes on the bag with some white ink.  The tags are cut at 3" and using the singular layer.  The patterened paper is from DCWV Tis the Season pack.  The house is cut at 3 1/2 and the snowman is cut at 3".  I cut the Merry Christmas Sentiment at 6".
I wanted the house to resemble hers and to give the whole thing a 3D feel I added pop dots to the snowman.  For the tags, I used the Tim Holtz Ornamental Die and so she could switch the tags easily, I added a little piece of velcro to each one.
Hope you like it!  A neat little way to decorate your bulletin boards for the Holiday Season, or any holiday at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment