Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Scraps card #10: "Hoppy" Birthday

Another day, another card.  I am slowly getting closer to my goal of 31 scrap cards.  The scrap in this card was the patterned paper in the strip and I had enough to make 3 of these birthday cards.
The card base is a regular A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4").  The mat is 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" with the red border measuring 5 1/4" x 2 1/4".  I used my Recollections border punch on both sides of the mat.  The inside patterned paper strip measures 5 1/4" x 1 1/2" and I added some matching thing green ribbon that I had in my ribbon collection.
The frog is from the Create A Critter cartridge and is cut at 3 1/4".  I also cut all layer 1, 2 and 3 at 3 1/4".  Our Michaels does not carry action wobbles so I went on You Tube and found a video on how to make my own!  I had gone to Michaels over the Boxing Week sales and found this huge roll of craft wire for 50 cents!  I don't think I'd get 1 action wobble for that!
So I made a homemade action wobble and also hand printed the sentiment "Hoppy" Birthday.
Isn't he cute?

1 comment: