Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Scraps card #11: Nuts about U

I can tell I'm going to be addicted to action wobbles.  The first time I had seen them used was from Mary at Cardz TV.  If you are not a fan or haven't checked out her blog....DO IT!  She is incredibly talented and has beautiful projects and ideas.
For this card, I used a left over scrap that I had from a 2012 calendar I made for my desk.  I had enough left over for 4 cards!  This project for myself is really help build up my card collection to give away!
The card base is from Kraft cardstock and measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The second mat (blue) ranges from 5 1/4" x 4 and in other cards is 5 1/4" x 3 1/4". 
The dark brown mat is 5 1/4" x 2 1/4" and in some cards I used a border punch.  In other's I just left it blank and added a brown ribbon from Straight 'N' Narrow by Offray.  The patterend paper measures 5 1/4" x 1 3/4".
The squirrel is from the Create A Critter cartridge page 32.  I cut the squirrel, layer 1, 2, 3 and the sentiment.
The phrase is cut at 2 1/2".
This card was made totally by scraps minus the card base.
I also added my homemade action wobbles to the little guy!  Everybody in love gets butterflies don't they when they see the person they love....either that or they want to literally throw nuts at them!
Hope you enjoy! Only 20 more cards left in this series....




2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and these cards are adorable! :) I really want to try using those Action Wobbles... I am a new follower, would love for you to stop by my blog sometime too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are soooo cute!
    Great job on ALL your scrap cards!

    ReplyDelete