Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Scraps Card #8: A Rainbow Birthday

Back with another Scraps Card.  Remember I will be doing 31 of these and here's number 8.
For the 8th card, I used my Once Upon A Princess Cricut Cartridge.  The scraps that I used today was teh patterned cloud paper, left over from my K & Company stash ( I believe it was from the Best of K & Company paperstack).  Other scraps I used where everything for the rainbow.
The card base is cut from turquois cardstock from Recollections at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The white mat measures 5 1/4" x 4" and the mat of patterned paper measures 5" x 3 3/4".
The rainbow is found on page 55 of the Cricut manual and is cut at 2 3/4".  I cut the rainbow, the Rainbow shft, layer 1 and layer 1 shift.
I added stickles to the stars and the clouds!
The sentiment is from Occasional Quotes by Stampin' Up and was stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Easy peasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment