Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Scraps Card #29 You're the Best (Administrative Assistant Card)

Happy Administrative Assistants!  I so "adore" and appreciate our admin. assistant and as a music teacher, she does so much for me and others at our school.
So for my next scrap card I knew I needed to make something just for her!!!!
I got my inspiration from the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge.  If you do not have this cartridge, it is an absolute must!  Something for everybody and the images are so cute! I loved the apple and worm cuts and decided to put them together in this cute combo.
The card base measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and was cut from Red cardstock by Recollections.  The mat is from my scraps and was cut at 5 1/4" x 4.  One of the papers is from my Christmas stash, the other was a left over piece from the Green Faux Canvas by Recollections.  I cut a strip from my scrap stash measuring 5 1/4" x 1 1/2" and then another black strip measuring 5 1/4" x 1 3/4".
The apple is found on p. 25 of the manual and was cut at 3" using the apple, layer 1, 2, and 3 all on shift, all from scraps.
The worm is found on p. 65 and is found using the shift function.  I cut it at 2 1/4" using worm, layer 1 and 2 all on shift and using my scraps.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Clear Stamp set called Everyday Sayings and was stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
I used a small flower punch that I got at the Dollar Store and added some bling and Stickles to it.  I used foam tape on the worm and a homemade action wobble on the apple.
Too cute!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment