Monday, April 2, 2012

Winner of the Victoria Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Finally I have the time to post this.  Before I announce the winner I want to thank you all for your amazing comments on my cards during the Carson's Creations Blog Hop and also thank you for becoming a new follower and also joining us on the blog hop.
Without further ado, here is the winner....

Theresa at http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com


Theresa said...

"I love your cards! I will definitely try the resist technique. I'm learning something new so far at each stop, and making a list for my next trip to Michael's! I'm brand new to embossing. I've barely used heat embossing, and JUST got a Cuttlebug this week. So, I'm really excited about this hop and I'll be featuring my first project here as well."


Congratulations Theresa.  Just a reminder you have one week as of the time of this post to claim your prize.  It it isn't claimed, I'll draw again!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! :-)

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete