Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Scraps Challenge-Week 1

Hi blogger buddies.  Well so far not too bad.  I got rid of quite a few scraps just by making Christmas Tags!!!  Who knew....
All in all I have got rid of more than 12 pieces of paper and here is the lot that I have made since Saturday.  Just wanted to give you an update.
I have made 43 tags since Saturday ALL using my Christmas scraps and some cardstock scraps.  Love it.  Here is a closeup of a few choice selections









In the next coming weeks I will be posting a tag each day with information on how I made it.  This will be a new series called "The 12 tags of Christmas"!

5 comments:

  1. WOW you made loads of fun tags. I love the santa suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!!! I especially like the snow globes and candy canes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...these are awesome! I have to try using my scraps to make tags too!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!Cute!Cute!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete